Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Oh, the Places Our Kids Will Go!

So I'm definitely a Pinterest addict (at least I can admit it, right?)...  And I found this idea that I absolutely loved...



Basically, it's a generic letter to my kids' teachers to sign in their "Oh, the Places You'll Go" book by Dr. Seuss.  Each kid has their own.  I did search Pinterest for the teacher letter... and I did a google search for images for "Oh, the Places You'll Go" and found the background I used for the letter.  Then, I printed the letters out on cardstock, and placed them in a protective binder sleeve, trimmed the binder edge, and placed the letter in the inside front cover of the book.  They're ready to go for each of the kids, and I'm storing them in their organization bin (next blog post!)



No comments:

Post a Comment