Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Growth Chart

I've been going back and forth on whether I wanted to create individualized growth charts for each of my kids... or create one that they all share.  I found this idea on Etsy through Pinterest, and decided to order the decal for the growth chart with the kids' names on the side.



I was going to have hubby create a wooden piece that I could attach the decal of the growth chart on, but after thinking about it, I was asking myself where I would store it, where could we put it...but I wasn't having any luck.

Instead, I decided I would put the decal right on the wall in our hallway.  We have a perfect area between our bedroom doorway and the linen closet.  Here's how it came out:



And the names that came with the decal?  I ended up using them for the organization bins in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment