Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Back to Blogging... Again! And Teacher Toolboxes... and ETSY!

Summertime is here again!  Which means that I have a little bit of time to get back to blogging (three kids keep me extremely busy lately...  By October I'll have 5, 3, and 2 year olds.. yikes!)

I'ts been a tough time in our district again this year...  huge layoff numbers and lots of "blue slips" (elimination of positions) again...  and if you haven't guessed it, my position was cut again for the third year in a row.  Right now we (this time the group of Elementary IRSs were eliminated as well as two other groups) are very unsure of our position - if our position will be reinstated, or if we are all going back to the classroom.

Since I'm in the waiting game (again), I'm getting back into the mode of getting a classroom ready, just in case.  Today I took the time to make a few Teacher Toolbox Organizers and put them up on Etsy...  Here's what they look like (and the titles are linked to them in my Etsy Shop:


26 Drawer Organizer - 6 large drawers and 20 small drawers.  Blue and Green themed.


24 Drawer Organizer - 24 large drawers.  Blue and Green themed.


44 Drawer Organizer - 12 large drawers and 32 small drawers.  Pink and Purple themed.

And if you're interested, you can order an organizer and customize it to whatever color you want the labels to be and what you want the labels to say!  Use this link: Custom Teacher Toolbox Organizer

Vicky and I are starting up an Etsy shop...  It is in its very early stages...  there will be more to come once her baby boy arrives in August!  But for now, just teacher toolbox organizers!

Cousin Craft Creation - make sure you like our page!


Summer is just beginning, so there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment